Google Map Use Instructions
- Click the +/- icons at top right of the map to zoom in or out
- Click and hold on the map – see the hand icon? Now you can drag the map up, down, left and right within the frame, to get closer to your location.
- Zoom in more until you can clearly see the locations you want. You can use + or double click to zoom.
- Click a purple marker to display the venue name in a bubble.
- When you click on the blue venue name link (in the bubble), you go to a new page. You’ll see trivia quiz event details and the venue address, phone, website & map
- Need directions? Click on the blue directions link in the marker bubble. A form will drop down under the map. Enter your own address in the A box and click Get Directions. The directions to venues holding trivia nights are printable.
- Drag the gold man icon and drop it on top of any marker to see a photographic street view map and see what the hotel or club actually looks like.